Bumble is a free dating app designed to counter the hookup culture that has spawned due to the widespread use of online dating in recent times.
The Bumble app puts women in charge and makes it impossible for men to message them first.
The Bumble app is available for Android, iOS, and Windows users in over 190 countries, following its launch in 2014.
Currently, according to Statista, about 1 million people are using the application every month.
In this article, we will look at who can be considered the user base of this popular dating app? so,
Is Bumble Premium Worth It?
Based on our Bumble premium review, the dating app is worth it. The upgraded features are a great addition to what is already a great platform for meeting new people.
Bumble: The Dating App
Whitney Wolfe, who formerly worked at Tinder, started the company.
Whitney Wolfe left Tinder after her relationship with Rad fell apart due to his inappropriate behavior. She went on to found Bumble in 2014 and has never looked back since.
Today, Bumble is valued at $1 billion and continues to grow exponentially across North America.
Bumble is a dating app that’s revolutionizing the way Millennials approach to romance. The app has been very popular ever since it came out, with over 200 million matches being made so far.
Whitney Wolfe wanted to create an alternative to Tinder, where women had all the power in setting updates. Bumble does this by having women make the first move.
After matching with someone on Bumble, women have 24 hours to start chatting with that person before the connection disappears forever.
It’s not easy for an app like Bumble to stand out in such a saturated market, but it has managed to do so due to its ingenious marketing strategy and engagement-focused features.
Bumble eliminates unwanted advances and lets people feel more comfortable in their skin while having fun meeting new people.
Bumble matches are made through mutual connections among friends, even if they don’t know it.
Users can swipe for likes or swipe left for passes.
Who Is The User Base?
Women are more than half of the U.S. population but only 32% of online shoppers and 38% social media users.
That means there’s plenty of room for growth, which is exactly what dating apps like Bumble capitalize on.
Whitney Wolfe has said that one of her goals was to create an app that would help empower women when it comes to users.
According to the founder, “Women are sick of games…they want something real”. That’s why she decided not to allow men to send the first message – only women can do so.
In addition to this revolutionary feature, Bumble offers its users a variety of safety features and ways to filter out unwanted or inappropriate content.
Women can make the first move on Bumble without any fear of harassment or abuse from men.
In fact, according to their website, there have been no reports of harassment since the company launched in 2014.
How Does The Bumble App Work?
The Bumble app is an awesome way to meet new people, but it works differently than other dating apps.
There are only two options—either you or the person you match with will be required to make the first move.
The most popular feature of the Bumble app is that it allows users to connect with others who have similar interests and values.
The user can specify what they’re looking for in a potential partner, whether it’s someone who shares their beliefs or wants to live an active lifestyle.
It’s aimed at people who are tired of the archaic system of online dating, where you have to send the first message.
The rules are as follows:
- Only ladies can make the first move.
- If no one responds within 24 hours, both parties are removed from the matchmaking pool.
- If a man is not interested in a match, he can swipe left on her profile picture to “mute.
- The women on Bumble get to make the first move and define what happens next. If they dislike your profile, they can swipe left (reject) you, and you won’t know it ever happened.
- However, if they like your profile, they will send you a chat request or “buzz,” which you, the man, take as a cue to respond to.
- Women are responsible for making the first move, and men can’t send unsolicited messages to women. The woman also has 24 hours to make the first move before her match disappears forever.
- Men get ten matches per day, and they need to pay $5 each time they want to extend that number.
- Women receive unlimited matches every day, but they don’t have to pay anything if they don’t want
What Is Bumble Premium?
Aside from providing a secure environment for meeting new people, Bumble Premium is an optional service that aims to provide additional benefits for those who choose to subscribe.
The idea behind the premium version is simple: it allows users to match with other users who also have Bumble Premium, giving them access to features and tools that regular users cannot gain access to.
This creates an extra layer of exclusivity and promotes competition among members of similar interest levels and age ranges.
Bumble’s Pricing And Plans
With Bumble, women make the first move. This means that men have to pay if they want to use the app, unlike Tinder, free for everyone.
You can purchase a lifetime subscription for $119.99, which will save you money in the long run if you plan on using Bumble regularly.
There are different pricing plans;
Bumble Boost Membership
Bumble Boost is a new pricing plan that offers users the ability to promote their profile in Bumble to other members in their area. With Bumble Boost, users can purchase additional features for $9.99 per month.
There are five unique features to choose from:
- Change your username
- Add up to 10 photos or videos (up from 5)
- Remove the BFF tag on all of your existing photos and videos (up from 2)
- View everyone who has right-clicked you to extend your matches by 24 hours (your Beeline).
- Rematch with connections that have expired.
This cost can be paid by credit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle unless canceled beforehand.
Bumble Premium Membership
Click on the pixelated square in your match queue to sign up for Bumble Premium, or click on the pixelated square in your match line to see both options.
By clicking the silhouette in the lower left-hand corner, you can choose your chosen membership. It costs $22.99 and is billed monthly.
Among the features of Bumble Premium are:
- Access to non-limited Advanced filter options
- You can see your fans if you have access to your Beeline.
- Travel mode, which allows you to switch to a different city.
- You may undo left swipes by going backward.
- You’ll be able to extend the time limit on your current matches.
- Rematch with users who have reached the end of their subscription period. (Please note that men cannot rematch with a woman who has not sent the first message in an opposite-sex match.)
- Unrestricted swipes
- Once a week, there will be a Spotlight.
- For 30 minutes, this feature moves your profile to the top of the stack, making it visible to more people.
- Five Super Swipes per week are required.
- You can Super Swipe a user’s profile to signal that you’re serious about them.
With Bumble Super Swipe, you’ll get access to the most exclusive set of tools that allow you to swipe right on almost anyone (regardless of their relationship status) and connect with people who are likely to like you.
- The feature allows users to use previously off-limits features, such as seeing profiles without sending a message first.
- It also gives the user more control while choosing which profiles they want to swipe on.
- The Super Swipe is limited to paying subscribers (Bumble has not disclosed how much this costs).
- It allows users to get more matches and increase their chances of meeting their true love through the swipe feature of the app.
- It also removes ads from your screen while using Bumble.
Spotlight is a new offering from Bumble. Its mobile-only subscription costs $5/month and provides users with premium features to enhance their dating experience.
Some of the features include:
- Unlocking unlimited Super Likes (that’s 50% more than regular members!)
- Access our exclusive “Loud Places” feature to find someone special in busy locations like concerts or sporting events.
- Unlimited swiping on Bumble and messaging matches for free! This means you can swipe right on every one.
Spotlight and Super Swipes are only valid for a week, so make the most of them!
If you’re looking to find a date or chat with new people, Bumble is the perfect dating app for you. The premium features are worth it if you’re interested in having more control over your dating life.
But if you’re looking to meet new people and don’t care about swiping, Tinder or Zoosk are better options.
- 6 Tips To Find A Romantic Partner Through The Magic Of The Internet
- How To Unmute Someone On Instagram
- How Long Is A Tennis Match?
- Why Do Guys Disappear When They Like You?
- Why Do Guys Like Short Girls?
- Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys?
- What Is A Qualifier In Tennis?
- Is MLB the Show 21 Cross-Platform?
- Learn How To Remove Snapchat Caption From Picture
- Which Android Messaging App is the Best? Messages vs. Message+