Instagram stories are a great tool for sharing snippets of your day with friends and followers. But what if you want to take it up a notch and add some music? Well, now you can! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to add music to your Instagram story in a few easy steps. Not only will it make your story more interesting, but it could also help create a stronger emotional connection with your viewers. Plus, it’s an easy way to promote songs or artists that you enjoy listening to. So let’s get started!
Step One: Open the Instagram App
Open the Instagram app and sign in. On the main screen, tap the camera icon in the top left corner to open your story. Take or upload a photo or video by tapping the “+” sign. You can also record a new video by tapping the camera icon.
Step Two: Go to Your Profile
To add music to your Instagram Story, first go to your profile by tapping on the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then, tap on the “Stories” icon in the top left corner of your profile.
Step Three: Select the “Create Story” Option
The next step is to select the “Create Story” option from the menu. This will take you to a new page where you can add text, stickers, and other embellishments to your story. To add music, simply select the “Music” option from the list of options at the bottom of the screen.
Step Four: Take or Upload a Photo or Video
If you want to add music to your Instagram Story, you can either take a new photo or video or upload one from your camera roll. To take a new photo or video, simply tap the camera icon in the top left corner of the screen. Then, use the buttons at the bottom of the screen to switch between photo and video mode. Once you’ve taken or recorded your content, you can add music by tapping the audio icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Step Five: Add Music to Your Story
Adding music to your Instagram Story is a great way to set the mood and add some personality to your story. To add music to your story:
1. Tap the Stickers icon in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Scroll down and tap the Music sticker.
3. Select the song you want to use from your Library or search for a specific song.
4. Once you’ve selected a song, you can adjust the volume by tapping and dragging the slider at the bottom of the screen.
5. When you’re happy with your selection, tap Done in the top right corner of your screen.
Step Six: Share Your Story
This is the final step in adding music to your Instagram Story! Here, you’ll want to share your story with all your friends and followers. To do this, simply tap the “Share” button at the bottom of the screen. From here, you can choose to share your story directly to your feed, or you can send it as a direct message. Once you’ve decided where to share your story, tap the “Send” button and you’re all done!
Adding music to your Instagram Story is a great way to make it stand out and keep your followers engaged. With the help of this article, you now know how to add music to an Instagram story in just a few simple steps! Just search for the song you want in the library tab, select it, and post away! You can also use other features like adding stickers or polls along with your newly added soundtrack. Make sure you keep experimenting with all the new possibilities that are available on Instagram Stories and have fun creating content for your followers.
- How To Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Story￼
- How to View Downloads on an iPhone?
- How to Limit Instagram Usage on iPhone
- Creating Time-lapse Videos from Photos in CapCut
- How to Log Out of Outlook on Desktop & Mobile!
- 4 Easy Steps to Delete Lock Screen Wallpapers on iOS 16!
- 2 Ways to Get a Still Image from Video on iPhone or iPad!
- How to Make Reels on Instagram?
- The Best Video Splitter on Windows to Split Video for Free
- How to search videos online: 7 easy steps