2 Easy Methods for Adding a Certificate on LinkedIn!!!
Do you want to showcase your skills and expertise on LinkedIn? Adding a professional certificate can help boost your profile and make it stand out.
However, the process of adding a certificate may seem daunting at first. But fear not! In this blog post, we will guide you through two easy methods for adding a certificate on LinkedIn that will elevate your personal brand and make potential employers take notice. So, let’s get started!
On Mobile App
If you’re looking to add a certificate to your LinkedIn profile, there are a few easy methods to do so.
If you have a PDF of your certificate, you can upload it directly to your LinkedIn profile. To do this, log into your LinkedIn account and click on the “Me” tab at the top of the page. Then, click “View profile” and select the “Licenses & Certifications” section. From here, you can click the “Add” button and select “Upload File.” Choose your PDF and click “Open.”
You can also add certificates that have been issued through LinkedIn Learning. To do this, log into your LinkedIn account and go to your profile page. Click on the “+ Add Profile Section” button and select “Licenses & Certifications.” Here, you’ll be able to link any courses or programs that appear under your name. Simply click on the course or program that awarded you the certificate and follow the prompts to add it to your profile.
If you’ve completed an online course that didn’t award you a certificate, you can still add it to your LinkedIn profile. For these courses, you’ll need to create a custom certification entry. To do this, log into your LinkedIn account and go to your profile page. Click on the “+ Add Profile Section” button and select “Licenses & Certifications.” Then, click on the “Add Certification” button. Enter the name of the course or program, the issuing
If you have a computer, you can add your certificate to LinkedIn in just a few clicks. Here’s how:
1. Log into your LinkedIn account.
2. Click on the Me icon at the top of your homepage.
3. Select View profile from the dropdown menu.
4. Click on the Add profile section button on the right side of your screen.
5. Select Certification from the list of options.
6. Enter the name of the certification, the issuing organization, and the date you were certified. You can also add a URL to an online copy of your certificate, if available.
7. Click Save changes when finished and your certificate will be added to your profile!
2 Easy Methods for Adding a Certificate on LinkedIn
If you’re looking to add a little extra credibility to your LinkedIn profile, one way to do so is by adding a certificate. This can be a great way to show off your professional accomplishments and expertise in a particular area. Here are some easy methods for adding a certificate to your LinkedIn profile:
To add a certificate from Lynda.com:
1. Go to your profile and click the “Add” button next to “Certificates” under the “Skills & Endorsements” section.
2. Click the “Lynda Certificate” option.
3. Enter your Lynda.com username and password, then click the “Sign In” button.
4. Select the certificate you’d like to add from the list and click the “Add To Profile” button.
To add a certificate from Coursera:
1. Go to your Coursera account and find the course that corresponds to the certificate you’d like to add.
2. Click on the course name, then scroll down to the “Course Certificate” section and click on the “Share” button.
3. Copy the link provided, then go back to LinkedIn and paste it into the “URL” field under the “Lynda Certificate” option (mentioned above). Be sure to include https:// at the beginning of the URL. After pasting in the URL, click on the blue “+ Add Certificate” button next to it.
Read More: How to Contact a Recruiter on LinkedIn!
1. Final Notes:
Adding a certificate to your LinkedIn profile is a great way to showcase your professional credentials and stand out from the competition. Follow the steps in this article to easily add a certificate to your LinkedIn profile.