All kinds of competitions attract the attention of viewers. Television shows where the winner gets solid winnings are common, and it is easy to miss information about the payout size and the owner’s identity. Nevertheless, participants in major contests receive both popularity and real winnings.
What attracts viewers to such programs? Of course, the opportunity to earn with their own mind. Interesting competitions, unpredictable results, and the hope for a tidy sum on the account motivate them to watch such shows. It is enough to recall a few famous winners to confirm the possibility of winning.
The winners of the competition, who went on to become famous
The fame gained through participation in TV shows quickly passes, and the money remains in the owner’s account. This is what pushes ambitious people to take decisive action. The promised reward motivates beginners and experienced participants, but not everyone manages to get to the top of the winners.
The chances of winning are equal for all contestants. The creators of rating shows do not evaluate applicants by gender or nationality. A list of famous winners will help to prove it:
- Ashley Mitchell. This participant of the popular shows “Invasion” and “Final Score” received a solid prize of more than 1 million dollars. She managed to pass all the tests and take first place in the games. Today, her opportunities are somewhat limited, but the chances of getting the winnings always remain.
- Johnny Devenanzio. The state of his bank account after winning the show was 1 million 184 thousand dollars. This winner is remembered by viewers for his zeal and ability to win. Since Johnny participated in 20 seasons of the show, it is worth noting that he will still be able to surprise fans.
- Chris Tamburello. This man pushed Johnny Devenanzio off the prize and became the winner. The reward for his persistence was a payment of 1.365 million dollars.
Watching the achievements of the participants of rating shows is very interesting, but what happens after the competition is over? Which of the winners managed to keep the capital they earned and increase their profits? The paradox lies in the fact that gambling and flashiness rarely allows you to use your winnings wisely.
How to distribute winnings wisely?
Financial literacy is something that is so often lacking in the winners of famous shows. Flashy character and the desire to get money at any cost do not always lead to success in real life. The lack of basic habits of budget allocation affects further events after the cameras are turned off.
To benefit from participating and winning in television shows will allow you to follow simple recommendations:
- Control your spending. Having money in your bank account doesn’t mean you have to spend it in no time. On the contrary, careful attention to the balance will help to prolong the euphoria for a longer period of time.
- Use additional tools. Developers of software for bill organizer app offer different solutions. The user customizes a set of features independently and uses the app to control the budget and pay bills.
- Make investments in funds. Buying real estate is an easy way to increase your account balance. Purchasing real estate and then selling it is not suitable for everyone, but today there are various investment options to choose from.
Modern tools and banking services allow you to form a financial cushion. For example, creating a savings account helps to increase the amount available. In addition, long-term prospects in this case look promising.
Training lessons will help to establish a “relationship” with finances and control expenses. You can take courses for free, and the results are noticeable almost immediately. If this method is not to your liking, you can use the services of a professional. The specialist will help to put things in order and control expenses in the future. If we say about the disadvantages: it’s not free.