Yes, Chick-fil-A does accept apple pay, in their drive-through and on their mobile app.
We can’t deny that America has a particular kind of attachment to fast food. No matter how much we try to deny it, we cannot live without them. If you’re an ardent lover of fast food, especially chicken sandwiches, Chick-fil-A must definitely be your favorite fast food joint.
Being one of America’s largest fast-food chains, serving delicious food to thousands of Americans scattered over the country throughout the year, they had to make sure that their payment systems are quite inclusive.
With advancements in technology, online transaction portals have gained huge importance. Apple has come up with its own transaction portal known as Apple Pay!
Not only does it ensure safe and easy transfer of money, but it is also extremely user-friendly. Plus, who likes carrying around cash when they want to go out and grab a quick bite?
Why Chick-fil-A Started Using Apple Pay
Chick-fil-A has started accepting Apple Pay transactions on all fronts, be it at the store, in their drive-through outlets, and even on their app!
Chick-fil-A decided to implement Apple Pay for the following reason:
- To save customers time and offer a conveniet one touch payment option
- Offer a safe contactless payment option
- Offer a more secure payment option
What is Apple Pay?
If you’re aware of cardless money transaction portals then you’ll be thrilled to know that Apple Pay is one of them. It is an online transaction app invented by Apple that ensures fast and secure transactions of money, no matter where you go!
These contactless payment portals are only applicable to Apple devices. If you have more than one Apple device such as an iPhone as well as an Apple watch, you can access your Apple Pay through either one of them.
Apple Pay is a result of advancement in the field of IT, making users feel like they are carrying their bank accounts right in their pockets! Cashless is the new in and Apple Pay plays a crucial role to make it happen!
To use Apple Pay all you have to do is scan or select the card or bank account you have on file and pay for your purchase with the click of a button.
How to Use Apple Pay at a Chick-Fil-A Counter?
If you’ve been to Chick-fil-A and want to try out Apple Pay, the first thing that you need to do is lookout for a sign that says Chick-fil-A outlet accepts Apple Pay.
Although all outlets are supposed to accept it, there can be a technical issue in some cases preventing a certain outlet from using the said transaction portal.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use Apple Pay at your favorite Chick-fil-A store!
- Once you are done with making your order, let the cashier know that you want to pay through Apple Pay.
- Place your phone over the card reader and wait for your bank account details to be fetched.
- Once your payment has been successful, you’ll receive a confirmation notification from the app.
There you go! Now you’ve successfully made a purchase at Chick-fil-A through Apple Pay! Go ahead and enjoy that delicious meal of yours!
The best thing about Apple Pay is that you can pay through any Apple gadget, even through your Apple watch.
How to Make an Apple Pay Transaction Through Your Apple Watch?
So you’ve forgotten your phone as well as your wallet at home but you’re desperately craving a chicken sandwich for a snack. Is there a solution? There definitely is!
Your Apple watch!
Apple pay lets you make a safe and effortless transaction through your watch so that you can avoid trouble in any kind of situation!
Let us look at the process that you can follow to make a secure payment using your Apple watch!
- Once you’ve made your order, double-click the buttons located at the side of the watch to access Apple Pay.
- Select the card through which you want to complete the transaction procedure.
- Place your watch near the card reader and wait for it to fetch your account details as well as process the transaction.
- Once the transaction has been processed, you’ll receive a notification on your watch, letting you know that the transaction was successful.
That’s it! Isn’t it much more convenient than the age-old monotonous process of carrying extra cash around?
How to Use Apple Pay at a Chick-fil-A Drive Through
Chick-fil-A has made provisions for you to be able to pay with your Apple Pay account even when you’re visiting one of their drive-thru outlets.
However, if the process of using Apple Pay at any Chick-fil-A drive-thru is as easy as ordering yourself their special chicken sandwich! Let’s take a quick walk through the process!
- As you drive up to a Chick-fil-A outlet, you’ll have to place your order at the counter.
- Once your order has been confirmed, it comes down to the payment.
- Notify the cashier that your preferred mode of payment is through Apple Pay.
- Take your phone scanner to the card reader and wait for it to process your account information as well as to process your transaction.
- Once the transaction has been processed, you’ll receive a notification on your Apple device.
Usually, drive-thrus have a card reader equipped right beside the window to make payment convenient for the passersby. You can use any Apple device of your choice (either an iPhone or an Apple watch) to complete the transaction procedure.
How to Use Apple Pay to Order From the Chick-fil-A App
Even if you want to order in or just pick up some delicacies on your way home without having to wait in line while your food is being prepared, the Chick-fil-A app is the best way to go!
Want to grab a quick bite but don’t have any cash on you? No worries, you can place your order on the app and securely complete the transaction through Apple pay. Here’s all you need to know about the procedure!
- When you’ve completed placing your order through the app, you’ll be directed to the checkout section.
- Along with all the payment options, you’ll also find Apple pay listed as an option.
- Click on Apple pay and select the card through which you want to complete your transaction.
- Once you’ve added the details, proceed to check out. Your transaction will be processed from the card that you selected and your order will be completed.
In this article, we have covered everything that you must know about Apple Pay, its interface, and how to use it through your Apple devices at any Chick-fil-A.
Life is already easier when you don’t have to carry hard cash around. With Apple Pay. it just gets faster, easier, and much more secure.
- Does Dunkin Donuts Take Apple Pay?
- Does Taco Bell Take Apple Pay?
- Does Petco Take Apple Pay?
- Can You Buy Gas With A Walmart Gift Card?
- What is the ideal payment gateway for online shopping?
- Does Costco Take EBT?
- Does Walmart Accept Samsung Pay? The Complete Truth
- What Is The Home Run Apple For The New York Mets?
- Do I Have To Sign My Debit Card? What Debit Card Users Need To Know