Since the whole world is transforming digitally for the payment of food and beverages, Dunkin Donuts is no exception. This will make having a seamless time at Dunkin Donuts easier and faster than ever before.
The question arises: Does Dunkin Donuts take Apple Pay as a payment option to send money online?
The answer is, yes, Dunkin Donuts does take Apple Pay as a convenient and modern payment method.
It can be easily accessed through Apple Watch or iPhone.
You don’t have to worry about carrying your credit card or using any card reader like hundreds of others with Apple Pay. To finish payment for any item, all you need is your device.
Dunkin Donuts popularly stands out in the market for its doughnuts and coffee that was started in the year 1950 by William Rosenberg in Massachusetts.
Currently, the company has spread in about 50 countries worldwide with almost 13,000 chains. The brand has earned the number 1 ranking for customer loyalty for nine years.
What is Apple Pay? What Are Its Benefits?
Apple Pay is a popular contactless payment method that performs both online and offline transactions in seconds. It was started in the year 2014 and grew after its debut in a consistent manner.
It is the most convenient and smartest way to make payments when you are using an iPhone. Apple Pay allows you to make quick and secure payments in stores, restaurants, online, and more.
The benefits of Apple Pay are as follows –
Apple Pay facilitates the use of biometrics such as face identification and fingerprint. It is designed by keeping privacy in mind, which is a major concern of most individuals.
- One-Click Payment
There is no need for manually entering any card details or personal information. It improves the customer experience, which is easy to navigate for new users. It makes fast payment in just one click.
- No Extra Charges
There is no transaction fee for the users to make purchases anywhere. The transaction fee is for the merchants like the credit cards, which directly go to the vending machine provider.
Sometimes, it offers good deals that value the money. It offers a variety of cashback and incentive programs that you can grab quickly and easily at no cost.
Since Dunkin Donuts has significantly become a mobile-friendly food company, it serves its customers well through contactless mobile payments.
How to Make an Apple Pay Payment at Dunkin Donuts with iPhone?
Now, let us see how Does Dunkin Donuts Take Apple Pay through an iPhone. The first step in the procedure is to link your credit card to your account. The steps to finish the Apple Pay set up on your iPhone are as follows:
- Go to the settings on your iPhone and select “Wallet and Apple Pay” through the menu option.
- Then, add a card, enter the credit or debit card details, and press proceed. You can even scan your card to ease the process.
- Lastly, agree to all the terms and conditions to verify your card.
To make a payment, you just have to unlock the iPhone with the help of a fingerprint or passcode. Then, hold your phone up to the Contactless point of sale reader until you hear the machine beep. The computer will display a checkmark to indicate that the transaction is complete.
How to Make an Apple Pay Payment at Dunkin Donuts with Apple Watch?
Now, let us see how Does Dunkin Donuts takes Apple Pay through an Apple Watch. Setting up Apple Pay on the Apple Watch is much similar to the one above. Still, there are some twists which are as follows:
- On your iPhone, open the Watch App. from the menu, select “Wallet and Apple Pay.”
- Next, set up a passcode for any 4 digits.
- Then go to Add a Card, enter your credit or debit card information, and click Continue. To make things even easier, you can scan your card.
- Lastly, agree with all the terms and conditions to complete the process.
To pay using Apple Watch, enter your passcode by double-tapping the side button on the right side of your Apple Watch. Then, until you hear the machine beep, hold your watch up to the contactless point of sale scanner. To signal that the transaction is complete, the computer will display a checkmark.
How to Make Apple Pay Payments at Dunkin Donuts Via the Dunkin Donuts Mobile App?
Guests can pay for food, beverages, and items by scanning their DD Cards stored in the app in-store or at the drive-thru using the Dunkin’ Donuts Mobile App.
To use the Dunkin Donuts Mobile App:
- First, download the application from the apple store for free and sign up for an account.
- Then, tap the order which is present on the bottom right of the screen.
- Choose whether you want “Walk-In” or “Drive-Thru.”
- Select items from the menu and checkout.
- Then, while placing the order, you have to select Apple Pay as a payment method.
- And that’s it; you are done.
All three cashless payment methods are formulated by keeping in mind the individual’s security and privacy, which should not be hampered at any cost.
Since security and privacy are the core of Apple Pay, a unique device account number is assigned to all the users that are neither stored on the device nor Apple servers. Every transaction is authorized with the use of dynamic codes.
Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts represents a crucial step in technology to make simples everyday transactions a breeze. It works on all iPhone models to make quick, easy, and secure payments on all the beverages and merchandise items.
Dunkin Donuts continues to differentiate its brand with Apple Pay by providing a superior guest experience, including a complete range of reloading choices within the Dunkin’ Mobile App.
- Does Petco Take Apple Pay?
- Does Taco Bell Take Apple Pay?
- Does Chick-fil-A Take Apple Pay?
- Does Walmart Accept Samsung Pay? The Complete Truth
- Have You Missed a Payment or Defaulted on a Loan? Know What Happens
- The Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Difference Between High-Risk and Low-Risk Merchant Account
- Can You Buy Gas With A Walmart Gift Card?
- Four Benefits of Paying Your Credit Card Early