Hawaii is a popular honeymoon destination. But if you’re planning your trip to this place, it can be a bit overwhelming, especially when trying to plan where to stay and what activities to do.
A Hawaii honeymoon package eliminates all that hassle by including everything you need into one neat little package. All you have to do is choose which island or islands you wish to visit, and the rest will be taken care of for you.
If you’re struggling with choosing a honeymoon spot, here are a few reasons why Hawaii should definitely be on your list:
It’s Got Something For Everyone
From stunning beaches, steep cliffs, and lush greenery in the big island of Hawaii (aka Big Island), active volcanoes in Maui, lush rainforests in Kauai, to the cultural delights of Oahu.
From shopping sprees to romantic dinners or historical tours, Hawaii has it all. You can also choose what island you want to spend your honeymoon at – there’s something for everyone.
Who’s Doing What?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking forward to relaxing on a sun lounger with a glass of chilled champagne in hand, zipping down waterslides, or snorkeling among tropical fish – whatever your idea of fun is, you’ll find it in Hawaii. The activities are endless and exciting choices include:
- Snorkeling with exotic sea creatures, including lava tube caves and shark-infested waters.
- Watching sea turtles and dolphins; hiking; horse riding; surfing; kayaking; parasailing, snorkeling, or scuba diving.
You can go to numerous beaches while staying at each hotel for a day before moving on to the next. It is great because you get to relax in plush comforts after all your exciting adventures. If you want something different, why not try camping under the stars?
Hawaii has plenty of choices for couples looking forward to some quality alone time with their loved ones. Some Hawaii honeymoon packages include romantic dinners overlooking sunsets and spa treatments in private hales (thatched houses) amidst lush greenery.
Hawaii’s Grand Circle Island – If you’re looking for a quick getaway to Hawaii, this island has all the best bits within close proximity of each other! Imagine being able to explore volcanoes, beaches, and iconic sites all in one day.
Your Honeymoon Hotel – You can choose from luxurious beachfront resorts to upscale 5-star hotels or romantic spas. Whatever your budget, Hawaii has the perfect place for you.
Things to Do
1) Hike Diamond Head, an extinct volcanic crater on Oahu.
2) Surf at Waikiki Beach in Honolulu or Sunset Beach near Haleiwa Town on the North Shore in Oahu.
3) Snorkel in Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve on the southeastern coast of Oahu. The sea life here is amazing – turtles, thousands of colorful reef fish, and more than 400 coral species.
4) Party it up at Poipu Beach Park, also in Kauai. There are live music festivals throughout the year, so there’s always something fun happening.
5) Get a bird’s eye view of Maui with a helicopter ride above some famous sites, including Haleakala Cr, Iao Valley State Park, and Kapalua.
6) Kayak along the Napali Coast on Kauai and visit Limahuli Garden and Preserve for a glimpse of rare ‘hapu’ (clan) lands that stretch between towering cliffs to the sea. Visitors can get exclusive access to this ancient site by booking through The Nature Conservancy.
7) Snorkel with sharks, turtles, and tropical fish at Molokini Crater in Maui. It is an exciting adventure you shouldn’t miss if you’re heading to Hawaii.
8) Explore Waimea Canyon, dubbed “the grand canyon of the Pacific,” on Kauai. It’s one of the biggest and most impressive canyons in the world.
9) For couples looking for a romantic adventure, try the Kukui Nut Spa at The St. Regis Princeville Resort in Kauai, where you can have a personalized treatment for two – perfect for honeymooners.
10) Try scuba diving with manta rays off the coast of Maunalua Bay on Oahu.
11) Watch sunsets on North Shore beaches like Haleiwa on Oahu and Poipu Beach on Kauai. They’re sure to be picturesque.
12) Hike around Mount Lanilili, an extinct volcanic cinder cone that stands 800 feet tall (243 m). It’s on Saddle Road (Route 200), between Waimea Canyon and the Kohala Mountains.
So if spending a holiday in an exotic location is on your schedule, look no further than a Hawaii honeymoon package. Who knows? You might even find that dream wedding dress while you’re at it. With so many options available at affordable rates, it’s definitely something worth considering.