One of the most fundamental and well-known supplements are multivitamins. After all, many of us have been taking them since we were children. Selecting one as an adult is straightforward—until you begin shopping and comparing goods.
It’s challenging to determine which of the various options online are the most effective and worth your money. SameDaySupplements.com is the leading worldwide supplement warehouse. Besides offering a wide selection, you can chat with on-staff experienced trainers and nutrition experts to help you decide which is best for you before you make a purchase.
What Factors Did We Consider When Choosing The Best Multivitamins?
- We’ve been marketing supplements—and taking them—for more than two decades: This means we know which multis are the finest since our athletes and team members have tried and tested them. Here’s how we came up with our top picks for 2021:
- Customer Feedback and Ratings: The customers are the most significant resource we have, and they teach us a lot about our goods. We value their opinions, and they value our ability to offer the greatest results.
- Formula: Our community is well-versed in the important multivitamin ingredients and doses, as well as how they affect the body.
- Value: Multivitamins are only effective if you take them on a regular basis—every day! So you can be sure we chose ones that are very cost-effective.
Benefits of Multivitamins:
- Multivitamins have memory-enhancing properties.
- Decreases depression.
- Support cardiovascular health and cholesterol regulation – example: lactobacillus reuteri capsules
- Reduces the risk of cancer.
- Supports hair and skin health.
- Keeps the body in shape and active.
- It boosts your mood and protects you from anemia.
- Bone health is improved.
- Assists in the reduction of stress and anxiety.
- Immune system booster.
Multivitamins for Bodybuilders:
1. Animal Pak Multivitamin – Overall Best
The Animal Pak Multivitamin is intended to serve as a nutritious basis, yet the quantity of nutrients it contains astounds us. It’s more than just a foundation; it’s a whole home with a pool and a picket fence.
The major components of this multivitamin include vitamins A through K, as well as minerals (potassium, calcium, magnesium, and others). The most essential have daily values in excess of 5000 percent!
- Tablets or powder are available.
- Designed for: Strenuous dieting and intense bodybuilding.
- Vitamins and minerals: There are 24 vitamins and minerals in all.
- Whey protein, amino acids, liver detox complex, digestive enzymes, and energy and concentration complex are among the other ingredients.
- 2 scoops of powder OR 2 packets (44 per container) (approx. 44 scoops per container).
2. ASYSTEM Superhuman Supplements – Best for Men
The ASYSTEM Superhuman multivitamins are made specifically for men, including all of the vitamins and minerals you need as well as substances that stimulate male hormones.
This is an excellent multivitamin for overall health and to help you be your best at all times. It’s ideal for athletes and serious trainers who need to maintain their natural energy levels and immunity so they can work hard without fear of injury.
- Capsules are the most common kind of capsule.
- Designed for: Men who want to boost their natural energy and immunity.
- Vitamins and minerals: There are 21 vitamins and minerals in all.
- Omega 3 fish oil, ashwagandha root extract, and DHEA are among the other ingredients.
- 5 pills per day are the recommended dosage (30 days per box).
3. NutriGenesis Multi for Women by Performance Lab – Best for Women
This is the finest multivitamin for female bodybuilders since it has all of the nutrients you need in a dosage that is right for you.
While there is no difference in the vitamins women and men need to grow muscle, maintain their immune systems, and so on, there is a variation in the dosage levels.
Women, for example, need larger iron amounts in their multivitamins. It’s also important to examine the hormonal variances between men and women. The NutriGenesis Multi for women is tailored for female hormonal support, according to Performance Lab.
- Capsules are the most common kind of capsule.
- Designed for: Female health and human performance at its highest level.
- Vitamins: There are 17 or more important vitamins.
- Natural co-factors that enhance absorption are also included.
- 4 NutriCaps each day (30 servings per container).
4. Legal Limit Labs SHRED STACK
Adrenaline pills are your primary source of vitamins, giving approximately 2000% of your daily B1 and 160 percent of your daily B3 requirements.
It’s major goal is to increase your metabolic rate, allowing you to burn more calories and fat. It also contains a lot of natural caffeine from green tea leaf extract and other natural sources to help you get the most out of your bodybuilding session.
- Capsules/soft gels are the most common form of supplementation.
- Designed to help you lose weight and improve your overall body composition.
- B1 and B3 vitamins
- MCT oil, CLA, omega-3s, and caffeine are among the other ingredients.
- Over the course of 30 days, take 60x capsules and 120x softgels.
5. Controlled Labs Orange TRIad
Controlled Labs’ Orange TRIad multivitamin may not offer the most vitamins and minerals, but it does have certain unique complexes that set it different.
This bodybuilding multivitamin doesn’t have much of an effect on your performance. Rather, it boosts your immune system and strengthens your body, allowing you to recuperate faster.
- Tablets are the most common kind of tablet.
- Immune system and joint health, as well as good digestion
- Vitamins: a total of 7+ vitamins.
- Joint complex, flex complex, digestion/immune complex are some of the other ingredients.
- 6 pills per dose (46 servings per container).
All multivitamins for bodybuilding have one thing in common: they all include all of the important vitamins and minerals. In any of these multivitamins, there isn’t a single vitamin, mineral, ingredient, or extract that is the secret to rapidly gaining muscle mass.
A balanced vitamin intake from your meals is essential for keeping you alive, healthy, and powerful – and taking a multivitamin makes this much simpler while you’re shredding. Taking a multivitamin that supports your complete system may help you perform at your best, recover fast, burn fat, and increase your energy. It’s everything connected, from boosting your immune system to maintaining your cardiovascular health.