Christmas is a time for family, friends and… holiday cards! If you’re looking for some inspiration on what to write in your Christmas cards this year, look no further! In this article, we will give you some ideas on what to write in your cards, as well as provide some tips on how to create the perfect Holiday card. And don’t forget – if you need help getting your Christmas cards personalized online, Boomf can help!
Christmas is a time for giving, and what better way to show your loved ones how much you care than by sending them Christmas cards? But if you’re stuck on what to write in your Holiday cards, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! Here are some ideas on what you can write in your Holiday cards this year:
How to write the perfect message for your Christmas cards
- Wish them a “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays”! This is the most classic way to start off your Holiday card, and it will definitely put a smile on their face.
- Tell them what you love about them. Why are they your family or friends? What qualities do they have that you admire? This is a great way to show them how much they mean to you.
- Talk about your favorite memories with them. What are some of the best times you’ve had together? reminiscing about happy memories is sure to fill both you and your loved ones with holiday cheer!
- Share your holiday plans with them. What are you doing for Christmas this year? Whether you’re staying home or traveling, your loved ones will be interested in hearing about your plans.
- Ask about their holiday plans. This is a great way to start a conversation and catch up on what’s been going on in their life. You may even be able to make plans to get together over the Holiday break!
- Wish them a Happy New Year. This is a great way to end your Christmas card and leave your loved ones with something to look forward to in the coming year.
- Best things to write to your love ones if you are away on the holiday week:
- If you’re away from home during the holiday season, there are still plenty of ways to stay connected with your loved ones!
- “Although we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Merry Christmas!”
- “Wishing you all the happiness your Holiday can hold! I miss you so much and can’t wait to be home for the holidays.”
- “Sending you holiday greetings from (wherever you are)! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season!”
- “I may not be able to be there with you for the Holidays, but I’m sending you all my love! Merry Christmas!”
Tips on how to create the perfect card
- Start with a great Christmas card template. Boomf has a wide selection of beautiful Holiday card templates that you can use to make your cards. Just add your own photos and text to personalize your cards!
- Choose festive photos. Christmas is all about family, so why not include a photo of your loved ones in your Christmas cards? You can also use photos of your Christmas tree, decorations, or holiday traditions.
- Add a personal touch. A handwritten message or signature will make your Holiday card extra special. If you’re sending out cards to a large number of people, you can also include a short message or quote that applies to everyone.
- Make sure your Christmas cards are addressed and stamped. Nothing says “I forgot about you” like an unaddressed or unstamped Christmas card! Make sure you take the time to address and stamp your Christmas cards before sending them out.
We hope these tips and ideas help you create the perfect Holiday card for your loved ones. And don’t forget – if you need help getting your Christmas cards printed, Boomf can help! We specialize in printing high-quality Christmas cards, and we can even add a special finish to make your cards extra unique. Visit our website today to learn more.